The Fujinon 25-300 mm T3.5 to 3.85 Cabrio Premier PL Lens is a 4K, 12x zoom for super 35mm size single sensor cameras with a PL mount and incorporates a removable servo pack for servo controlled zoom & focus/iris functions.
The long zoom range allows you to shoot medium wide to long shots without changing lenses, and it holds its maximum T3.5 aperture from 25 to 273mm, almost the entire length of the zoom, losing less than half a stop as it reaches 300mm. This minimized iris ramping makes it easier to use a continuous zoom along the entire zoom range of the lens.
The lens also permits a very close focus with minimum object distance of 1.2m (4').
The focus ring features 280 degrees of rotation, providing for accurate focus adjustments, and the 120-degree zoom rotation is consistent with other lenses in the Cabrio line. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the optional removable ENG-style digital drive unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing Arri LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera.
VMI supply this lens complete with detachable servo drive unit, so that focus, iris and zoom are all operable with internal servo motors. The zoom function is operated by the zoom rocker switch.
VMI also supply this lens complete with external zoom/focus/iris control, so that the zoom function can be controlled by the external zoom rocker and a fingerwheel operated by the user's index finger can either operate the lens servo focus or servo iris functions.
- T3.5/3.85 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for natural-appearing bokeh.
- The 31.5mm diameter image circle covers up to Super 35mm sensors.
- 110mm front element.
- ENG-style, digital drive unit with zoom rocker switch (provided with VMI package).
- ENG-style, hand operated zoom/focus controller with zoom rocker switch (provided with VMI package)
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control.
- Power and data/control connections to the camera via the rear PL mount "hot shoe."
- 16-bit encoding supports sharing LDS and /i Technology lens data with the camera.
- The barrel markings in metric or imperial measurements are switchable in the field.
- Glow-in-the-dark barrel markings make it easier to read measurements.
- 280° focus barrel rotation for more precise focus adjustments.
- 120° zoom rotation is shared with other lenses in the Cabrio line, making switching between lenses a smoother experience.
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance.
- Macro focus function available.
- Camera Mount PL-mount
Supplied on a 3 day hire rate.