A 7" portable monitor which is fully battery powered and incorporates HD and SD video recording to be used as a location tapeless video playback device.
The OBPM 072R3G features a built in recorder to either internal SDHC cards (2Gb max) or 32Gb external cards. VMI supply this device with 2 x 32GV external cards permitting over 30 hours of HD record.
Using H.264/MPEG-4 compression this allows simple recording and playback (1 hour) such as video assist.
This lightweight, portable 7” HD monitor provides outstanding pictures and is equipped with a wide range of practical features and facilities. Whilst primarily designed for field production and incorporating an Anton Bauer battery mount, it is equally suitable for Flyaways, SNG, tailgate monitoring for Outside Broadcast Vehicles, News crews and more. It also makes an excellent onboard monitor for studio cameras as it incorporates a waveform monitor vector display and safe area markers.
In comparative tests Evolution ProPlus displays have proven to provide very accurate colourimetry with fast response time and outstanding pixel by pixel motion interpolation, eliminating the noise and artefacts often associated with inferior displays. The range of features and facilities is unprecedented for a broadcast LCD monitor, as are the signal inputs, accommodating all broadcast formats including HD-SDI, SDI and DVI formats. This 7” version has a native resolution of 1024 x 600, brightness of 400Cd and 800:1 contrast ratio ensuring excellent picture quality and versatility.
This versatile monitor is supplied with a small desktop stand and a camera mounting plate and has an optional field bag with sun hood. The power requirement is 12V DC (on XLR, 4pin) and a mains power (240V AC/ 110V AC) adaptor is included in the package.
· 1024 X 600 native resolution
· HD-SDI, SDI, Composite, RGB, YUV & Y/C and HDMI Inputs
· HDMI inputs
· HD/SD-SDI, HDMI & CVBS recordable inputs
· Various Playback modes
· True HDMI to SDI conversion
· Supports SMPTE 425 3G signals
· Supports external SDHC memory
· 2Gb internal memory for recording
· HD Recording with H.264 Video Codec
and AAC Audio
· Transflective LCD screen
· Internal speakers and stereo audio output
· Waveform ( Y, Pr, Pb)
· Vector display
· PIP – picture in picture
· H/V delay for sync checking
· Tally light, red and green colour
· Super high quality, colour matched images
· Colour calibration utility
· Fast response time for alleviating motion blur
· 400Cd brightness, 800:1 contrast ratio
· Front pushbutton controls for essential functions
· Ethernet control
Note composite and HD-SDI outputs